“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
Dr. Isaac Tabari, founder of NYC Podiatry Center of Excellence and practicing top podiatrist (459 top reviews on ZocDoc) since 2001, has spent his career giving selflessly to his patients. His dedication to diagnosing and treating medical conditions of the foot and ankle with excellence has earned him prestigious spots in various Best Doctor’s lists. As the NY area’s top regarded bunion surgeon, Dr. Tabari has gained the trust and respect of his patients, colleagues and community. Most of Dr. Tabari’s new patients are word-of-mouth referrals, a true testimony to the standard of care he provides.
What makes NYC Podiatry the go-to choice for other primary care doctors when referring their patients out for foot care?
1. Emphasis on patient empathy and paying close attention to patients’ needs. Dr. Isaac Tabari DPM does not see his patients as a number. He takes notes on his patients’ lives, not just on their foot conditions, His and his staff’s motto is “You really need to have patients’ best interests at heart at all times.”
2. Efficiency. In a typical day, NYC Podiatry sees dozens of patients and scheduling efficiently is truly important. Our patients have the ability to fill out information packages at home so they don’t waste time filling them out in the office. Phones are answered 7 days a week and patients can be seen same day in emergencies.
Dr. Tabari has pioneered revolutionary procedures that provide his patients with effective treatments and post-treatments that work fast and allows them to enjoy their lives to the fullest. At NYC Podiatry Center of Excellence, with an office in Manhattan’s Midtown East, Dr. Tabari and his staff offer boutique services, state of the art fungal nail laser treatment, claw toe / hammertoe correction surgeries, treatment for heel pain and sports injuries, and children’s foot care to name just a few of the services provided.
Dr. Tabari is a diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. His 5-star ZocDoc reviews from actual patients speak for themselves.
If you or someone in your family is need of foot and ankle care, you can trust Dr. Isaac Tabari to provide the tailored, individualized care that you need and that your feet deserve. Make an appointment online or call our office at (212) 288-3137.
- Podiatrist that does Telemedicine / Video Calls - March 28, 2020
- Podiatrists Accept EmblemHealth and GHI Insurance Plans - October 11, 2018
- NYC’s Celebrity Podiatrist for film, entertainment, athletic and modeling industries - September 20, 2018